Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot Forum Index Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot
http://www.comedepot.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Pregnant
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot Forum Index -> The Mainboard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Black Pregnant Reply with quote

Jenny

Have you ever gotten black pregnant I know you tried back in 2004. If not are you going to try?
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I did in 2003 and in 2004, there are some old threads about it in here.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Reply with quote

Jenny I knew about 2004 and you have my condolences but not 2003 did everything go ok in 2003? Are you going to try again?
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Congratulations Reply with quote

Griffon wrote:
Jenny I knew about 2004 and you have my condolences but not 2003 did everything go ok in 2003? Are you going to try again?

Well, I am not actively trying right now. I did go off the pill for two months last Summer, tough.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenny yes getting pregnant isn't as easy as everyone thinks. I gather the pregnancy in 2003 wasn't planned like the 2004 pregnancy. I gather some lucky black stud slipped some sperm past the goalie and when the baby arrived surprise you lucked out and the dad was black. Sorry to ask I just cant find any posts about your first black pregnancy. You have my belated condolences for the situation in 2004. As for trying again hey I cant imagine that I am the only fan who would love to see you go for it again.
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That in 2004 was the first, from a gang bang in January 2004.

It is true, getting pregnant isn't all that easy, especially not as women get older. I am over 40 now, so I can afford to forget the pill on occasions. I am not planning to get pregnant right now, but if it happens, hey.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When was the second and was it by a black stud. Sorry to press for details but I have been checking in regularly and been a member but didn't pick up on you finally getting pregnant by black after that time in 2004.
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one in 2004 must have been black because I didn't have sex with any white boys. It probably happened during a gang bang with 4 black guys in January.

The second one in 2005 is white, but I wasn't really sure before delivery how it would turn out.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok sorry I misunderstood. Well as a loyal fan I am still pulling for you to get black pregnant:)
noName
Count
Count

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenny wrote:
I am over 40 now

I have to admit that I like older women. They have something special (style, experience, ...). I guess I'm not the only one.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Pregnant at 40 Reply with quote

Hey never too late for a lady like you Jenny love to see another movie where you go all black perhaps evan use one of those ovulation tests before each black bull or bulls
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Pregnant at 40 Reply with quote

Griffon wrote:
Hey never too late for a lady like you Jenny love to see another movie where you go all black perhaps evan use one of those ovulation tests before each black bull or bulls

Well, in August I will be going off the pill. for another months or two. The doc says I have to for hormonal reasons.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Any Chance of a Black Impregnantion in August? Reply with quote

Jenny awesome so any chance you up for another documented try at black impregnation? My thought was more of what you did in 2004 I loved when you told us what was going on before you met with the bull and the pregnancy test. It would be great to add ovulation tests to that and I loved it when the bulls talked about filling you up and knocking you up. I cant imagine I'm the only one who like this. Any chance could try all black so you get black preg for sure if husband is supportive?
Ozymandias_Jones
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The edited together movie of Jenny fucking while off the pill is one of my wife's and my favourite movie. Especially love the popping the pills into the toilet at the start. Gives Angel goose-pimples every time and her puss just floods with juice. Something she'd love to try just once, just once for the sheer dirty, risky thrill.

Jenny and Hubby are always an inspiration.
youngstud
Soldier
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now considering the fact that you shoot a lot of bare, what if you got white preg? would that make a difference? your thoughts on that...
Crimpo
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well Jenny has done that (unless hubby got very lucky!)

Can't help noticing we all get interested when this subject comes up.

I agree with Ozy - the preggo risk film is probably jenny's finest hour (to date).

Meanwhile - you black Floridians have another incentive to get in touch with Jenny. Wink
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, August is coming up quickly. I am probably going to do a gang bang the week after the 4th of July too.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: All Black Reply with quote

Jenny a gang bang sounds awesome any chance it could be when your ovulating and all black?
Ozymandias_Jones
Prince
Prince

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops you're doing it again.

Can't wait for some of the August updates and posts. Jenny, you continue to be an inspiration...
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: August Approaches Reply with quote

Jenny do you have a bunch of black studs lined up to knock you up this August? Cant wait to see a new Jenny black impregnation film.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: August is Coming Whooo Hooo Reply with quote

Jenny halfway to August and I cant wait for a new film documenting your adventures and possibly knocked up by a black stud. Keep us posted!
Jenny
HRH
HRH

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met one last Saturday.
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Dont Spare the Details! Reply with quote

Jenny thats awsome started early LOL. How long off the pill? Were you close to or on your ovulation? Tell us more!
Crimpo
Duke
Duke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey its not August yet Griffin!

But maybe Jenny is road-testing potential studs... Twisted Evil
Griffon
Baron
Baron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Roadt Test Reply with quote

I hope she is "road testing" some really dark heavy cummer black guys that can mount up when she is ovulating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jenny Seemore´s Comedepot Forum Index -> The Mainboard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: